Saturday, August 22, 2009

I am so proud of myself...I just have to brag a little bit...and I know that some of you will have a hard time believing, but it is true...I spent about 4 hours today working...I started out in the yard, watering the plants, then I picked some produce and then...heaven forbid, I weeded for about an hour...that is definitely unbelievable I know...but true. Then I came inside and did house work for another couple of hours...started laundry, cleaned the bathroom, vaccummed the entire basement, stripped the bed and remade with the clean sheets, folded laundry and actually put everything away and even dusted everything in sight...I know what came over me?? I swear it is true and did happen...I don't know how or why, but I do know that I feel an incredibly amazing sense of accomplishment...does that mean that maybe I need to do more work around the house? maybe someday...but I am not going to promise anything!!! it is highly overrated! Maybe in another couple of weeks...or months?

1 comment: