Monday, September 14, 2009

I have been wondering how people can go so long between posts...and even though I am not really even all that busy...it has been over 3 weeks since my last post...I know you have all been waiting with bated breath for my next post...and I am so sorry!!! I will try to do better. I think the last 3 weeks have been pretty boring...except for the trip I took last Saturday through Tuesday, I went down to San Antonio with 4 of my sisters and we went to visit another one of my sisters who lives down there. My parents were also there. We all went for the grand occasion of a baby blessing. Logan was born on 7/8/09 and that was the first time we got to see him. He is the cutest little baby!!! I wish I could post a picture...I will as soon as I can...the computer has been acting up and it loses the disc drive so I can't download the pictures onto the computer...so if anybody knows how to fix that problem let me know!!! I will probably end up having to go use somebody else's computer to get those pictures on the post. In the meantime maybe I can get some more of the old stuff posted...when I feel like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment