Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I just downloaded 261 pictures from the disk...so now I will have several things to blog about!!!
The first one is pictures from Katie's wedding. She got married in May in the Draper temple. The very lucky groom is Briant!! the first couple of pictures are obviously just of the temple.






Here is a picture of me, Katie and Brenda after the wedding.

this is a picture of friends that were there for the wedding. Me, Brenda, Katie, Jennie and Stephanie.

I just loved this angle of the temple and the angel Moroni.


the happy couple. I think this is the only picture I got with both of them actually looking at my camera, since there were so many people there trying to get their attention!!


when they first came out after the ceremony. of course somebody had to close their eyes!!!

I love this view, this is the view facing east in the front of the temple. gotta love the mountains!!


It was a great day. The ceremony was awesome. Not too hot, and the wedding dinner was right next door at the stake center. And the food was really good, it was catered by Kneaders, yummy, so you know the desserts were wonderful!!! After the wedding dinner me, Brenda and Gina went to a session at the Draper temple. So it was a great day all around.
We are so happy for Katie and Briant!!








No comments:

Post a Comment