Wednesday, August 12, 2009

These are a few pictures of Jaxon. Jaxon is one of my nephews. My youngest sister Camie's oldest. He is 3 and a half. He is so darn cute I just can't resist taking pictures of him. This one is at Emma's soccer tournament up in Eden in June. He just has some of the cutest poses!!

Here he is swinging on a swing with his cousin Isaac in Riverdale at the family reunion.

and another one swinging on the swing with his cousin Rachel that same day.


The next two pictures were taken the same morning as the reunion but we were up at Bear Lake for Cam's marathon. she was annoyed that I hadn't mentioned that she had run the marathon that day since I had already posted several pictures from that day. I told her I didn't want to post the pictures of her post race without her consent and I probably won't post them, but she did so awesome, she finished the race in 4 hours even and she finished 2nd in her age group and 19th overall. We are so proud!!! These pictures were taken as we were hanging out before she crossed the finish line and we were just hanging out waiting for her.



I think that Jaxon was ready to be done waiting and wanted his mommy to be done!! so that we could get on to the next part of the day!! playing with the cousins at the reunion!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment