Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to...Riverdale, Idaho!!!! My mom was raised in Riverdale and we always went up there to visit the grandparents. We went to a reunion there on Saturday June 13,2009. I had my camera so I decided to take as many pictures as I could. a couple of them are a little blurry, but not too bad I don't think!!






I made my sister stop at the bridge so I could get some pictures of the old bridge and a couple of pictures of the river, it is the Cub River...gotta love it!!! don't let Amy know she is in the picture and on my blog!!









a picture of the church. we had the reunion at the picnic area. My aunt had a lot of great activities planned. it was a beautiful day...until the end when we got all packed up and ready to go, that is when the clouds opened up and the rain started!!







there are a couple of pictures of my uncle's farm. It is right next to the church. and right next to the resort.













this shows the old road to Preston. we used to take this one occasionally.















No comments:

Post a Comment