Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have gone to a few of the REAL games since they moved to the stadium in Sandy and I always forget to take my camera, or I don't really want to take my camera because it seems so big and bulky, anyway the game last Wednesday, the MLS all star game I went to with Wendy, Stephanie and Candice. Wendy had her camera and she told me how I could steal the pictures off of her blog. So here are a couple of pictures from the game!!! Here is a picture of the 4 of us. Me, Wendy, Stephanie and Candice. It was fun, but the MLS all stars lost in a shootout SAD!!!

a couple of action shots, the first 2 are goals that were scored during the shootout at the end of the game to determine the winner. regulation ended with a 1-1 tie. It was a close game!!






this one was just some of the action during regulation.



and this is the flag they brought out for the national anthem. They also had a couple of sky divers bring in the game ball but I guess (we) didn't get a good picture of that!!


Hopefully they will win the next 2 games I am going to this year...it is always sad to be at a loss. but this was just the MLS all star game, not a REAL game!!! Maybe I will actually decide I can take my own camera next time and post more pictures!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment