Sunday, September 19, 2010

blessed

I wish I could be better at this. So many fun things have happened in the last couple of months but when I get on the computer I don't really feel much like blogging...it is way more fun to check e-mails and play games and all that fun stuff than to update a blog...but how can I keep any kind of record of things that I have done when I struggle to write in a journal??!! One of the speakers today in Sacrament meeting spoke about gratitude and how keeping a journal can help us write down and show gratitude for our blessings. Life is pretty crazy sometimes but I know that I am so blessed...I hope that I always remember to show my gratitude for all that I have and that I don't commit the sin of ingratitude by not remembering to be grateful for all that I do have. Yesterday as I was talking to one of my friends I was again reminded about how grateful I am for the many wonderful and AMAZING girlfriends I have in my life, I get so caught up sometimes in being sad about being single at this stage in my life...and then I think about all of the friends that I have (and yes, that includes sisters) that I am so TRULY AND AMAZINGLY blessed. And then again at church today, talking to different sisters in my ward who I LOVE, LOVE LOVE and it makes me feel like I have another 100 or so dear sisters to be grateful for. Even sisters I meet today or last week or next week, just being a part of the same ward I feel so loved and cared for that the other stuff in life doesn't really matter so much and I know that my life couldn't be any better than it is. because if I would have gotten married 10 or 15 years ago I wouldn't have met most of these great people! So I am grateful to be where I am right now in my life.

1 comment: