Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On Monday we went to the science museum...I think they said it was in St. Paul. There were a lot of fun things and the kids...and adults were entertained for hours!!! I couldn't take pictures of everything (there was a really cool bridge outside that I didn't get to take pictures of and I totally forgot to take any pictures of the singing stairs...) oh well, these are some of the best shots of the day!!! remember these...we used to make small ones with buttons.



I think we all took a turn on this one...I didn't get all of our pictures on it though.

Monte had to concentrate really hard...but I think he did make the bell ring.



there was even a big section on weather...dad would have loved it...we sure did!!!

the news desk...they all loved this one!!! they got to be news anchors for a few minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment