Tuesday, June 8, 2010

after Minnehaha falls we went to a place called Chutes and Ladders, as my brother described it McDonalds on steroids...fun for the kids...they ran off a ton of energy there...I wanted to go on more of the slides...but I am a pretty big baby when it comes to stuff like that...so I did go down one of the twisty slides that wasn't enclosed...I was a little worried about getting stuck. Also on the other side of the chutes and ladders was this lake, one of the 10,000 lakes of MN. very pretty, and like I said before...can't figure out how to get the pictures in the right order...oh well!!
Chutes and Ladders.

Monte went down the slide with Eli...I even caught him in the act!!! way to go big bro!!


some of the kiddos really like to pose...I don't know where they get that from!!!




then another picture over at the lake with Monte...the little dock thing didn't feel very secure... so of course he had to be bouncing it back and forth...just another kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment