Tuesday, June 8, 2010

a couple of other interesting things at the Minnehaha park. I have no idea what this is...but I took a picture anyway!! cool bridge opposite the falls.

one of the posts had a lot of catterpillars on it...yuck...or is it cute??


I just love trees...and I thought that this was a fun picture!!!


I wrote this part first and then added more pictures...maybe someday I will totally figure out the blog and what direction to add stuff...for now...we will just deal with it!!!
slowly but surely...maybe someday I will finish blogging the rest of my MN trip. so I don't remember which day this was...ok, so I think it was Saturday. We went to Minnehaha Park. and this is Minnehaha falls...just say it...you know you want to...it is really fun to say. The M&M family had been there a couple of other times but they said that this day was the best they had ever seen the falls. They said that another one of the times that they went to the park that the falls were just a trickle...so I was lucky that it had rained for a few days before my arrival. The waterfall was really cool...I am a sucker for waterfalls!!!

the whole M&M fam at the falls, they had a picture there before but somebody was missing from the picture because they didn't have somebody else to take the picture. so we remedied that problem!!!
a cute little fountain at the park...there wasn't any water in the fountain...but at least there was water in the falls!!! much more important!!!

and a side view of the falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment