Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CA trip

So we went on a trip last week to California. I think it will take me a few posts to get all of the pictures I want to share in here because I don't like uploading so many pictures all at once. So let's start nice and easy!!! This was the sunset we saw at Laguna Beach on Saturday night. I just love taking pictures and I know I take many pictures of the same thing...but the more pictures you take the more chance you are going to have of getting that amazing shot, right??!!

and sometimes I just like to put the camera at an angle to liven things up a little!! I know I am not a professional...and my camera doesn't take the best dark pictures...but I think they turned out pretty good if I do have to say so myself!!

and one more...just gorgeous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment