Saturday, October 16, 2010

CA trip cont.

The first day of our trip we went to Disneyland...and since I have been there a few times now I didn't take my camera. It was a fun day. We found out about the single rider and we were able to go on all of the single rider rides twice except for Splash mountain. I only needed to go on that one once. But by going as single riders instead of saying that we had to sit by each other on the rides we probably saved ourselves a couple of hours of waiting in line. the longest line we waited in was the last time we went on Tower of Terror at the end of the night. (I think that may be my new favorite ride at CA Adventure).
On the second day of our trip we went to visit our friend Amber. She is AMAZING!!!! She has 5 kids who are 2 years old and younger. She has a set of quads and a baby that is 4 months old, so you can imagine how crazy her days and nights are right now. I am sure in a few years it will get easier right...ok so maybe not!!! Anyway these are a few of the pictures I took at her house...and I can see that the boys look different but I never could figure out which one was which one...so I won't even try to pretend like I know. I just know that all 5 of her kids are the cutest kids ever and you can tell that they are very lucky and blessed!!
The only girl of the quads so I think we know who runs the place!!
Then this is the 4 month old. It is so different for Amber to have a "normal" size baby after the quads!!
The women of the household.







Aren't they all just so sweet??!!!! I don't know how she does it, but she really must be superwoman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment