Friday, September 18, 2009

The computer is still not working at my house, but I am at my parents' house tonight, so I thought I would take a minute and post a few of the pictures from my latest trip to San Antonio. The new babe and such. I don't want to take too much time so I am just going to put on a couple so of course they all have to be of the baby and not of the other stuff we did. This first picture is the morning of the blessing a picture of the whole family. With LJ in his little blessing outfit.



Then a picture of LJ and his mommy.




A picture of LJ and his daddy.




I just love this picture. It shows his cute little chin dimple and that he is such a happy little baby. and as my dad likes to say, I don't think he misses too many meals. It is just good to see a healthy and happy little baby!



And this last picture is LJ with his cousin Nathaniel. Nathaniel loved his new little cousin!! He couldn't get enough of him, I probably took a couple dozen of just the two of them!!








No comments:

Post a Comment