Sunday, July 26, 2009

this was a cool view of a bridge on one of the canals in Amsterdam. I loved Amsterdam!!!
this is only one of the couple hundred pictures of waterfalls I was able to take in the fjords.

this is a cool park in Norway there are a million or so it seemed statues. all done by the same guy...can't remember his name right now...

this is me and Alaina on the boat in the fjords...gorgeous scenery in Norway. I really had no idea it would be so beautiful!!


this is Hayley, Alaina and me in Amsterdam at the tulip garden Keukenhoff. It was amazing and the tulips were beautiful of course.




and this is me in the papa bear chair at Keukenhoff. I just had to sit down in the chair when I saw it!!










1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture Marcia! Thanks for blogging and of course--we want to hear all of your deepest, darkest, inner most thoughts......or at least your latest travels and adventures! Keep bloggin'!

    ReplyDelete