Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I can see how this can get very addicting. After I got off on Sunday night I couldn't go to sleep I was trying to think about all kinds of things that I could post. and I know that it is all a lot more exciting to me than to anybody else. but oh well...it is my blog so I can do what I want with it. and I have spent the last half hour trying to find a cute background to put on here. I hope it is as cute on my blog as it was on the internet. if not I can always change it.



So something I thought about blogging the other night was about my family. Of course, like most people, I have a mom and a dad. I also have several siblings, 2 brothers and 6 sisters. also, an officially adopted sister, my mom made it official last year at our Christmas party. so maybe not legally official, but she did make a cute little adoption certificate. all of the sibs are married and they all have kids. So I have 29 nieces and nephews. I wish I could put a picture on here of each one of them, but I don't really think I have them all in my computer. So sad as it may be that you won't get to see a picture of all of them right now, I am sure that at some point during the life of this blog, you just might get to see a picture of each one of them. I do want to introduce them all to you now. This is a list of all 29 of them, from the oldest to the youngest. Katelyn 15

Caleb 13

Janessa 12

Poul 12

Christopher 11

Steven 10

Colin 10

Emma 10

Alex 9

Rachel 9

Konner 8

Isaac 8

Daniel 7

Rebecca 7

Leah 7

Jessie 6

JD (Jordan Donovan) 6

Lance 6

Kimberley 5

Carter 5

Garrett 4

Jaxon 3

Sarah 3

Elijah 2

Mark 2

Ella 1

Nathaniel 1

Owen 89 days

LJ (Logan Joaquin) 21 days

I hope that I got them in the right order and with the right ages. I think a couple of them might have been wrong on the family calender. oh well!!
So that is the family!! I don't think my siblings, in laws or parents would like me to put their names and ages on here so we will stop right there!!

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead and put my age, I worked very hard to get where I am at! Way cute, blog! Go, Sis!
    Love ya,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete