Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mia

This is my newest niece Mia. She is adorable!! I had to get this on my blog cuz I was talking to one of my sisters who doesn't live close enough to run visit and mom just isn't getting enough time to sit down and blog...don't worry sis I am taking care of it for you!!
of course you have to get the obligatory picture of you holding the new baby...here it is!!

then with a couple of the cousins. Everybody needed their new baby time, but we had to fight Konner for it!! He would have held her the hold time if we would have let him!!


isn't she just adorable!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to show me up! I really am trying to do it, but sooooo many other things are demanding my attention....like sleep. Just kidding, but I am really going to try and do it today! I happen to think she is pretty darn cute myself. I am not biased or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way. I hate pictures...they just can't ever seem to do justice on these sweet little babies!

    ReplyDelete