Saturday, May 1, 2010

This morning I went and did a 5k...ok so I didn't complete the 5k because I was not really all that excited to be doing it in the rain and because the friend I was walking with is having knee problems lately, so I couldn't make her walk faster or slow jog because they were really hurting and it was a free 5k and they weren't even really timing us or doing winner prizes (not that I would have been a winner) but just saying that I really didn't care all that much and I didn't win anything at the raffle or when they were throwing stuff out or anything...all I got out of it was the free shirt...ANYWAY...after my babbling now I can get to the point!! I really do like when I get out and exercise...why do I forget how good it makes me feel? why do I forget how good it is for me and why can't I make myself do it more often and more regularly...why??? How can I get myself more motivated?

1 comment: