Monday, October 5, 2009

Wasn't conference AMAZING??!!! I absolutely loved it, every talk was great! I can't wait for the conference Ensign to come out so I can read it and experience it all over again. I was asked which talk was my favorite, and I always struggle with that question because I usually like more than one and I try to get something out of every talk. And this conference was no exception. I take notes, I think because it helps me to stay awake and pay better attention to what is being said and what I can do to change. Sometimes, I struggle to stay awake during the Sunday afternoon session, maybe because it is the last session and it has been a long couple of days and maybe because I usually eat a big lunch in between the sessions but this year I stayed pretty alert through every session. I think probably because I was absolutely loving all of the talks and music. What do you think, did you like conference as much as me?

1 comment:

  1. yes me too...I just wish I was a better note taker. It seems like several things I need to work on.
    alaina

    ReplyDelete